Second last episode with 5 minutes new content (Kiran fighting with fraud husband) and rest 32 minutes are flash back 🤢
Last episode- 5 seconds of new content, rest everyone daydreaming.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Second last episode with 5 minutes new content (Kiran fighting with fraud husband) and rest 32 minutes are flash back 🤢
Last episode- 5 seconds of new content, rest everyone daydreaming.
Kiran committed suicide. Fraud husband living happily with Kiran's money and apartment. Z family is happily eating breakfast...
The only scene I liked that Z1 with tears telling Kiran to have a long life so she can realize what she did to him and the children. Z1 needs that closure because he truly loved her.
I wanted to see Kiran poisoned the fraud husband and living happily ever after.. This kind of character shouldn't commit suicide.
Kiran committed suicide. Fraud husband living happily with Kiran's money and apartment. Z family is happily eating breakfast...
The only scene I liked that Z1 with tears telling Kiran to have a long life so she can realize what she did to him and the children. Z1 needs that closure because he truly loved her.
I wanted to see Kiran poisoned the fraud husband and living happily ever after.. This kind of character shouldn't commit suicide.
Kiran never poisoned any1
Naveen committed suicide
So kiran had to
what a dumpster fire of an ending.Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
Kiran never poisoned any1
Naveen committed suicide
So kiran had to
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
Kiran never poisoned any1
Naveen committed suicide
So kiran had to
I know but I wanted that ending for that fraudster and Kiran lived happily. Didn't like Kiran's death at the end.
Maybe they’ll show abrars family getting justice in second season, just saying.
so glad that this misery is over, could have been done in 30s episodes.
Abrar and family got the free ride 🤢
I know but I wanted that ending for that fraudster and Kiran lived happily. Didn't like Kiran's death at the end.
I know I didn't like her dying either
She lived her life the wrong way and also died the wrong way
Didn't want her with a fraudster but would have liked if she learned her lesson and lived a simple honest life making a living on her own