India walo 2023 mein Jake batna Zara kesa lag Raha hai waha mein ao ya nhi ?
I want to know too..how is 2023 guys? I am also in 2022 still😆 5 and half hours to go to be in 2023!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
India walo 2023 mein Jake batna Zara kesa lag Raha hai waha mein ao ya nhi ?
I want to know too..how is 2023 guys? I am also in 2022 still😆 5 and half hours to go to be in 2023!
Happy new year to all DDTians 🤗 Hope u all will enjoy this new Year with joy and Happiness!! Stay blessed stay happy ❤️
Happy new year everyone ❤️ have a safe healthy and happy year everyone 🤗
Happy New Year everyone. 😊
Stan bhi toh that 🤢🤢🤢Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Sare nahi Shiv Abdu k liye jacuzzi aur samne Soundy dance kar rahi thi 😂
Saundarya 🤢
Stan ko dekha 🤢
Happy New Year 2023 to all DDT waasiyo 🥳
I only have 28 mins 😭😭Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
I want to know too..how is 2023 guys? I am also in 2022 still😆 5 and half hours to go to be in 2023!
Happy new year all for you 🤗
Hope you all have a wonderful new year 🤗
promo 😆
https://twitter.com/bb16_lf_updates/status/1609253157410058243?s=46&t=28RJZNf80MR8jno_qAA1qQ
Is skip worthy epi mein bhi 79 page krliye hum ne 🤣