I saw Brahmāstra In Complete English- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

2.2k

Users

8

Likes

9

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Why would you do something so devastatingly heroic and brave?


Lazy Friday

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Main try kiya dekhana. Could only survive till that scene where Shiva invites Alia's character to his party. Woh banter itna ghatiya tha I realized I can't watch the entire movie. Waste of time 🤢


Weirdest scene in sometime

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Main try kiya dekhana. Could only survive till that scene where Shiva invites Alia's character to his party. Woh banter itna ghatiya tha I realized I can't watch the entire movie. Waste of time 🤢

Best review of this masterpain:🤣I couldn’t even bear watching this, major second hand embarrassment pangs, wonder how folks watched it in the theaters 🤦🏻‍♂️

https://youtu.be/CY52DofkAps

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 13 days ago

One of the most quietly lovely relationships in English Vinglish is the one between Shashi and Radha. Not because the film makes a big deal out...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/le2W_fB_4KY?si=0Sa8--rtKsN3fpgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le2W_fB_4KY
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".