Thats great congratsOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmD__ecsx8S/
best child Artist ITA Trisha our little Lalla Kanha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thats great congratsOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmD__ecsx8S/
best child Artist ITA Trisha our little Lalla Kanha
I saw this on twitter. Don't know Kitna sahi hai. 😆 So thought of posting. Ye wahi hai na? 🤔Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmD__ecsx8S/
best child Artist ITA Trisha our little Lalla Kanha
https://twitter.com/JustShowbiz/status/1607925540165660673?t=DpXU__ypNCZO0v06WonSAg&s=19
name sahi hain n same hain but pic same nehi hain n even I heard sameOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
I saw this on twitter. Don't know Kitna sahi hai. 😆 So thought of posting. Ye wahi hai na? 🤔
https://twitter.com/JustShowbiz/status/1607925540165660673?t=DpXU__ypNCZO0v06WonSAg&s=19
OK. Looks like news sahi hai. Yrk me role mila hai matlab atleast 8/12 months to chalega hi. 😆Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
name sahi hain n same hain but pic same nehi hain n even I heard same
I guess the director saw she won best child actor and then selected her. 😆
yup ...Guessing so as with YRK's ML n Trisha shared a pic from there all gossip coming...Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
OK. Looks like news sahi hai. Yrk me role mila hai matlab atleast 8/12 months to chalega hi. 😆
I guess the director saw she won best child actor and then selected her. 😆
humara Kanha chalo accha hain but hope oh study bhi kare
iye showbiz bara tedi cheese hai
this is really lovely, the actions/scenes go so well with the lyrics 👏Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJqAWx_zVQ
found this vm on youtube