Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I hate when this happens. Call khatam hone tak app refresh ho jaata hai aur tumhari saari mehnat paani pe 

Haan yaar! Especially jab lage ki bas perfect recording aa gai and it gets ruined  

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I hate when this happens. Call khatam hone tak app refresh ho jaata hai aur tumhari saari mehnat paani pe 

Mere saath kal huva😭And then they even ask...record kar rahi thi?😡that's the worse part😆

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Charu..I have a song request..keying in here as I can post the link and u can hear it here itself....loveeee this song and it will be like chalk and cheese for your voiceTake your time...just wanted to hear u sing this .

https://youtu.be/1wEtmB3z_yc

I'm hearing this song for the first time and it's such a beautiful song... Love it. ❤️

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Here's duet with a less active IF member Khushi.

Hinna this is one of the songs u requested so here u go -

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=10696049196901521&share_type=copyLink

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

NP - That was just wow!! You sang such a different song from your regular ones and did full justice to it! Loved it so much! You both sounded really good together.. Nidhi always ends up bringing out your different side! First with pyaar maanga hai and now this!! 🥳

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

NP - That was just wow!! You sang such a different song from your regular ones and did full justice to it! Loved it so much! You both sounded really good together.. Nidhi always ends up bringing out your different side! First with pyaar maanga hai and now this!! 🥳

Thank u so much Charu ... 😊

Haan abhi gaane me thoda comfortable ho raha hoon to naye naye styles bhi try karna shuru kiya 😅

allizzwell thumbnail

Hum tum song...Hinna khush ho jayegi Nathu🤣A huge surprise awaiting her😆

Loved to hear this duet in yours and Nidhi ka voice❤️..it blended well with the dialogues of the actors. 👏I tell u Nidhi ka voice suits the current gen songs beautifully. 😎Nice to see you widening your scope and attempting hate hatke😆 songs Nathu..😃

I love this SM family ka apna combo...we r a mixed breed of Lata, Asha, Suresh wadkar, Shreya Goshal, Anu Malik, Neeti Mohan, Arijit and Armaan Malik...🤣bolo aur kya chahiye...On a serious note...actually if our family would have been active..we would have rocked as we have pretty good singers in our family group. 😛

Edited by allizzwell - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Hum tum song...Hinna khush ho jayegi Nathu🤣A huge surprise awaiting her😆

Loved to hear this duet in yours and Nidhi ka voice❤️..it blended well with the dialogues of the actors. 👏I tell u Nidhi ka voice suits the current gen songs beautifully. 😎Nice to see you widening your scope and attempting hate songs Nathu..😃

I love this SM family ka apna combo...we r a mixed breed of Lata, Asha, Suresh wadkar, Shreya Goshal, Anu Malik, Neeti Mohan, Arijit and Armaan Malik...🤣bolo aur kya chahiye...On a serious note...actually if our family would have been active..we would have rocked as we have pretty good singers in our family group. 😛

I believe u meant 'hatke' 😂 

Thank u Allu. Yes our family there is doing quite well. Most of our songs are hitting no. 1 there right? 😎😎

allizzwell thumbnail

I believe u meant 'hatke' 😂 

Thank u Allu. Yes our family there is doing quite well. Most of our songs are hitting no. 1 there right? 😎😎

Yes yaar...this autocorrect drives me mad😆Thanks for pointing out .😆.edited

Haina...I mean I felt our group has sung beautiful singers...only that we r not active in other stuffs in SM. There is family competitions and all...apun hote toh solid strong hote as our group has good singers. Baaki groups k sunti hoon na...I can see only Captain and max 1 member is good. 

This TMHIRA group of Tenzaji also has amazing singers. Listen to Asha from their group. She is an amazing singer.