Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

title says dhara got pushed lol

spoiler says baby gets sick so im assuming chutkis adventures in stealing, getting arrested and going to jail result in this lol

where did Steve and Rishita go anyway? Do they even do anything for a living lol? 🤪 What errands lol? Ajeb hai🤣 and Rishita the smartest   left her daughter with bhabhi the mahaan psycho🤪

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I don’t know why the channel is replacing a perfect alright good show with a weird comedy show there’s no point lol coz the rating is less for all the shows. 

meri saas bhoot hai sounds 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t lol! 

The actress who is acting as the saas is a veteran and a good comedian..maybe they r banking on that..

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Oh my god..the sastha nasha is contagious..😆

Wow what an article lol

Chiku will push Dhara🤣 that he definitely should, but when he grows up coz right now he’s a baby🤣

secondly it’s Rishita’s baby, not Chiku who was taken to prison along with bhabhi the mahaan psycho criminal😡 lol💔💔

Why did she take the baby with her anyway? Didn’t she slap Piddi for taking law in his hands? So it’s alright for her to break the law by trespassing into someone else’s property and committing theft?  Sometimes lol sometimes lol how can anyone still worship her lol — Stupid Dhara ke stupid devars lol

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

The actress who is acting as the saas is a veteran and a good comedian..maybe they r banking on that..

Yes i like that actress as well, but this show is doing good, so there’s no point lol coz the current audience won’t like it— I mean why would the audience watch a sasta comedy show that took the time slot of their fav show lol 😂 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes i like that actress as well, but this show is doing good, so there’s no point lol coz the current audience won’t like it— I mean why would the audience watch a sasta comedy show that took the time slot of their fav show lol 😂 

I hope the dnt..😆

I dnt want any of these ph or writers show ever click...these people dnt deserve the power of global media

Naya_31 thumbnail

Did anyone else feel that the entire Shweta’s announcement on the megaphone was a famous Bollywood movie scene lol? They even played the same song lol 🤣🤣🤣 even the weird guy dancing lol!! Same to same cheating lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How can you even compare Shweta vs Pandya Family’s feud with the movie and it’s characters lol? This is like atrocious lol

note: the original song was again used in a famous movie lol! Not the original film 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Hero spotted lol

👇🏼

4C764F23-9FEB-4853-8212-B81BDC394206.jpeg

👆🏽

please note: the Hero is the one in the red shirt dancing like so random!🤣I won’t be surprised if criminal chooses him over Piddi lol🤣🤣💔

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unfortunately none of her shows lately lasted long, I have seen her at least in 4 to 5 shows which went off air 😆 recently 

She is a good actress but I guess the storyline not!

Edited by Seja1 - 1 years ago
SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hero spotted lol

👇🏼

4C764F23-9FEB-4853-8212-B81BDC394206.jpeg

👆🏽

please note: the Hero is the one in the red shirt dancing like so random!🤣I won’t be surprised if criminal chooses him over Piddi lol🤣🤣💔

The dude in pink shirt dancing and putting up posters was the highlight for me.  😆

Shweta rocked and Pandyas shocked 🤣