Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Allu, your Tere Liye gave me goosebumps, especially the line Chaahat ke Diye, where you hit that high note, legit got goosebumps.  Awesome singing. 

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Allu

Hazaar raahein - waaah yaar this is such a beautiful song and as always you did full justice to it... absolutely amazing ❤️

Aaya mausam dosti - why didn't I see this today on SM? Pehle post kiya tha kya? Loved it! ❤️ Tumhara masti wala andaaz with that aaha ohoo arre re was so damn good! This guy's voice is so good yaar!

NatkhatPyare - arre hazaar raahein would sound so good in your voice too.. yes please do sing it whenever you feel like.. ⭐️

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Charu Yagnik turning into Charu Mohan 🥳 kya baat hai Charu, you sang it really well! 

Hahaa thanks so much Heisen. I really enjoyed trying this. Thanks for singing it, I would have never tried singing it on my own otherwise! lol. 

Charu21 thumbnail

I have got few songs in my SM which are yet to be shared here, which I'll start sharing now. Starting with these two. 😳

Ye kahan aa gaye hum - Starts at @1.35 

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/39h7zf

Sawaar loon

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/oxHLq5

Vocaro link, if SM one gives any copyright strike.  Thanks a bunch for letting me know this, Dexy.. 

https://voca.ro/1fUG4UWZ1AHP

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

😆 Lol. That's true. Actually I have started spending less time on IF now.. just yahan aake, update karke nikal leti hun.. wese I do keep myself updated though.. like the latest mutiple CC drama 🤭 or the big revelation of your 10-11 saal purana crush 😆 Now I am waiting for next episode of Khala's lovestory and counting on you to tag me this time as well.. 😳

Multiple cc drama? Ye kya tha. Last i heard mods had taken over making cc... 

Zeal ki love story to khair maine bhi padhi... San IF ki moh Maya hai 😛

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Thank you jaanu...🤗Hope u liked it😆

I loved it your voice was so similar to original

Can you also do a duet with Nathu or Heisu, on Do Pal from same movie😳

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I am so pissed!!! I just saw Charu sang Sawar Loon and I was so excited to listen to it but it tells me it’s copyright restricted!! Wtf!! So unfair!

Charu, I am sure you sang it beautifully! I was hoping you or Laxmi would sing this gorgeous song. So glad you did it!! Nothing but love!! 

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I am so pissed!!! I just saw Charu sang Sawar Loon and I was so excited to listen to it but it tells me it’s copyright restricted!! Wtf!! So unfair!

Charu, I am sure you sang it beautifully! I was hoping you or Laxmi would sing this gorgeous song. So glad you did it!! Nothing but love!! 

You are a sweetheart, Dexy! 🤗 Thanks so much for letting me know this.. just downloaded that song from SM and got it on vocaroo.. have changed the link in my previous post too now.

And yes I had seen your post on this song, coincidentally I was just listening to that song the previous night and saw your post next day.. so had recorded it immediately then, missed sharing here.. 

Sawaar loon

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Charu21

You are a sweetheart, Dexy! 🤗 Thanks so much for letting me know this.. just downloaded that song from SM and got it on vocaroo.. have changed the link in my previous post too now.

And yes I had seen your post on this song, coincidentally I was just listening to that song the previous night and saw your post next day.. so had recorded it immediately then, missed sharing here.. 

Sawaar loon

Thank you so much for uploading it onto Vocaroo!! LOVED IT! Monali Thakur who? Your voice is so sublime and peaceful and fits this song like a glove. 

Love Heart GIF - Love Heart Your Voice Is My Favorite Sound GIFs

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Thank you so much for uploading it onto Vocaroo!! LOVED IT! Monali Thakur who? Your voice is so sublime and peaceful and fits this song like a glove. 

Love Heart GIF - Love Heart Your Voice Is My Favorite Sound GIFs

Oh my God, what! I am all blushing now! 😳 Thanks so much Dex 🤗

Arre thanks to you, I wouldn't have known about this copyright thing otherwise..