Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

😂😂 aisa kabhi ni hone wala. Ekam ko kabhi naaz ko behen nai maana. Coz initially makers were hinting at eknaaz being a couple

I am still hoping for Ekaaz to be the endgame.

Because Isha said she won't stay in UD for long as she has to start shooting for her next show.

So mostly Ekleen would not happen,

In that case, I want Nikhil to separate from Naaz and Nikhil-Mallika Kanik to happen,

While Naaz should end up with Ekam and both should fall madly in love with each other.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

I think the upcoming sequence of Nehmat going missing will be:

I) Advait will be looking out for Nehmat, he will be extremely worried that she's not found.

II) Nehmat will be found in the gurudwara by Nikhil and Prince Uncle. They will ask her to return with them. She will deny.

III) Nikhil and Prince Uncle leave and inform Advait about Nehmat's whereabouts.

IV) Advait will drive towards the gurudwara to bring back Nehmat.

V) Nehmat will come out of the gurudwara and will be walking on the road.

VI) Advait is on the way and will reach Nehmat from the opposite direction but before he can reach her, he will hit by a truck.

VII) Nehmat will be extremely shocked to see the incident. She will rush forward and take Advait to the hospital.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gibige

Iss show mein har din kuch na kuch badal jathi hai. Real sister tho nahi hai Ekam ki tho friends rahegi. But if Ekam marries Harleen then Naaz will actually become Ekam's sister ðŸ˜†

even if ekam marries Harleen, naaz will become his sister-in-law, not sister n in this serial jija-saali even had affair. Sister to kisi b angle se nai h

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I am still hoping for Ekaaz to be the endgame.

Because Isha said she won't stay in UD for long as she has to start shooting for her next show.

So mostly Ekleen would not happen,

In that case, I want Nikhil to separate from Naaz and Nikhil-Mallika Kanik to happen,

While Naaz should end up with Ekam and both should fall madly in love with each other.

may be now dreamyata's decision changed regarding isha becoz earlier there were news that isha will play naaz role, then sahil uppal will be casted opposite isha, whole kapoor family was also added later in the show so makers keeps changing their decisions. N isha posted a pic with Hitesh n used #ekleen hashtag so i think she can be permanent coz makers keeps changing their decisions

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

may be now dreamyata's decision changed regarding isha becoz earlier there were news that isha will play naaz role, then sahil uppal will be casted opposite isha, whole kapoor family was also added later in the show so makers keeps changing their decisions. N isha posted a pic with Hitesh n used #ekleen hashtag so i think she can be permanent coz makers keeps changing their decisions

No that was the news when Isha was going to re-enter the show.

At that time, there were so many speculations that Isha will enter as a completely new character and Sahil Uppal will be cast opposite her.

However, Isha's entry was fixed only after a month of the entry of Twinkle as Nehmat, Sonakshi as Naaz and Hitesh as Ekam.

I don't know if Isha was even considered for the role of Naaz.

However, I agree the PH keeps changing their decisions, so there is a possibility that Isha will not to exit from UD.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

even if ekam marries Harleen, naaz will become his sister-in-law, not sister n in this serial jija-saali even had affair. Sister to kisi b angle se nai h

Yeah if we look through Fateh-Tejo-Jasmine route,

Then there is a possibility of Ekam having an affair with Naaz because already in the serial there was an affair of jija-saali.

However, there are null possibilities of Ekaaz to have an EMA because both were never in love.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, you have a point. I forgot we are discussing about UD ðŸ¤£

If Ekleen gets married then Naaz will be Ekam's sister in law 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gibige

The issue is that Jasmine and Naaz are not individuals who will be content with whatever life throws at them. They will even battle their own fate to achieve their goals.

It is not about fighting fate. Jamsine & Naaz weren't given a bad choice by fate. Jasmine broke off the marriage with Fateh herself. It was no one else's fault. Then she got a big chance to marry Gippy and go to Canada and live the life she always wanted. But she was not looking for better opportunities but to destroy her own sister's happiness. Naaz had a rough childhood initially. But Sandhus treated her well and she was given a good life. Then she got even better life by marrying Nikhil. Still she is not happy and is after Nehmat. These two mother & daughter are not fighters but selfish, egoistic, narcists who will destroy anyone in their arrogance and greed.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Why Advait and Nehmat are missing from Montage and Mallika is there? ðŸ¤”

No AdMaat in Montage also 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

No that was the news when Isha was going to re-enter the show.

At that time, there were so many speculations that Isha will enter as a completely new character and Sahil Uppal will be cast opposite her.

However, Isha's entry was fixed only after a month of the entry of Twinkle as Nehmat, Sonakshi as Naaz and Hitesh as Ekam.

I don't know if Isha was even considered for the role of Naaz.

However, I agree the PH keeps changing their decisions, so there is a possibility that Isha will not to exit from UD.

when that kids' track started, i read many times that makers will retain isha as naaz as a positive character n nehmat as negative. but then i read that isha herself exited that's why they chose Sonakshi for naaz n decided to make both sisters grey do u remember in 1st twinkle-sonakshi-hitesh promo, nehmat got jealous watching eknaaz but then they edited same shot n showed nehmat smiling after watching eknaaz coz then they decided to make nehmat positive