Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sony is that you
Changed user id kya
Or I am mixing it up
Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
Yes changed my UN. Its Soni only
Merry Christmas!!🥳

Thanks Soniii🤗
Mein iska hi toh wait kar rahi thi ki ab free hu toh koi game organize kare🤪
Sign me up please CCs!😳
I thought so
How cold is it.
Stay warm
Bahut thand hai baaba
Mein toh Ind mein vacation manarahi but yes my mom told me bahut thand in USA😒
Merry Christmas🥳
Signing up
thanks for tagging SoniRSippu😛
Sign me up for this game 😃

Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
🌲Hark, how the bells, sweet silver bells All seem to say, "Throw cares away." Christmas is here, bringing good cheer🌲 The history of...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
11