Career progression of Akshara, Abhimanyu and Aarohi- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

2.6k

Users

5

Likes

31

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critics

Posted: 3 years ago
#11


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Sense9 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Kunwari_Chudail

One thing I've noticed is that whenever people criticise the idiotic way abhi and akshu's professions are shown, people defend them by bringing up Arohi's career. I mean, those criticising Abhira aren't fans of Arohi, and that doesn't make them any better

Word . 💯

But what can ya do?
I made a post (some months back) when Akshu was “working” as a “music therapist” in a small hospital. Where she went for only a day or 2 and then just quit 😂 I think some shippers didn’t like it.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".