Can't say enough but don't you think that initial flush of love is d best?
I'm in love with someone and it's d best feeling EVER!!!!!
I'm such a hopeless romantic!!!!!
I fall in love with souls, not faces!!!!
Can't say enough but don't you think that initial flush of love is d best?
I'm in love with someone and it's d best feeling EVER!!!!!
I'm such a hopeless romantic!!!!!
I fall in love with souls, not faces!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Can't say enough but don't you think that initial flush of love is d best?
I'm in love with someone and it's d best feeling EVER!!!!!
I'm such a hopeless romantic!!!!!
I fall in love with souls, not faces!!!!
So it’s not Hrithiku ?
No, I love Hrithiku but this is someone whom I talk to and meet everyday!!!!
Were you not already dating someone
I think that's the reason you are making less topics these days I guess? 😆
I think that's the reason you are making less topics these days I guess? 😆
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!
YOU HIT D NAIL ON D HEAD!!!!
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Can't say enough but don't you think that initial flush of love is d best?
I'm in love with someone and it's d best feeling EVER!!!!!
I'm such a hopeless romantic!!!!!
I fall in love with souls, not faces!!!!
@bold
Are you indirectly saying that the person you love is the member from India forum? 😆
@bold
Are you indirectly saying that the person you love is the member from India forum? 😆
Oh I just saw your reply to Grumpydwarf24... you said you talk and meet everyday... means it is not the member from IF... Sorry for the wrong guess😆
Oh I just saw your reply to Grumpydwarf24... you said you talk and meet everyday... means it is not the member from IF... Sorry for the wrong guess😆
I CAN'T BUT HELP FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM and I think he loves me too
It seems you both are in this stage now and have not expressed to each other directly 😆 :
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
Is This True https://x.com/i/status/2067485744323870832
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2092173764675436
https://x.com/i/status/2062458968480620822
https://x.com/i/status/2037562584552149234
3