I want to see Kane and Dhoni playing together for CSK
But it isn't possible with CSK having only 2 overseas place left and if Kane gets here, his talent would be wasted as there is no place ๐ฅบ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to see Kane and Dhoni playing together for CSK
But it isn't possible with CSK having only 2 overseas place left and if Kane gets here, his talent would be wasted as there is no place ๐ฅบ
I want Sam Curran back in CSK and we know he too wants to come back
But now he is a big name so again chances are less fir him to vome back.
I just hope CSK makes a good team ๐
Think about their future โค๏ธ
i just want more bd players to get a team ๐Originally posted by: Palak2812
I just hope CSK makes a good team ๐
Think about their future โค๏ธ
Kane williamson getting bid right now.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Kane williamson getting bid right now.
Gujarat started the bid 200L
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Kane williamson getting bid right now.
Kane is sold to gujarat titan for 200L
Harry Brook is getting bid. 300 L so far
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Harry Brook is getting bid. 300 L so far
500L crossed so far for him
harry brook is a good test player
but he wasnt that impressive in the t20 world cup
lets see what he does in ipl
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
I wonder when our 25 players will play away League? Than IPL...
33