Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 39

Posted: 1 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by Heisenberg17

Mere Haath Mein - really good composition, good choice guys, I thought about singing this a few weeks ago and then totally forgot, so when you guys mentioned you're singing this, I was looking forward to it. 

Nathu, kya feeling se gaya hai yaar, really nailed this one, this song sounds simple but there's all these little things in there where you can easily slip up. 

Allu, aapki taarif karte karte thak gaya hoon. 😆 your voice has a great throw, and your expressions are always on point, really well sung, I'm liking the fact that your trying your hand in different genres. :D

Thank u so much Heisu❤️Weekend homework... Chod do aanchal and ...tere mere hoton pe😆try to join buddy

Good day friends❤️

My songs for the day..

1. Phir Chidi raat- A beautiful ghazal from Bazaar by Talat Aziz and Lataji

#ShareInvitation

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101898863&share_type=copyLink

2. Kitna pyaara wada hai- A beautiful song from Caravan... RD Sir's creation..every song is unique and awesome in this movie. 

#ShareInvitation

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101898943&share_type=copyLink

Originally posted by Heisenberg17

Charu, this is probably one of your best, do share the rest of them. :D

Ab bata do kiska naam basa hai saason mein? 

Thanks so much, Heisen. That's easily one of my favorites too now.

@bold 

😆

Originally posted by Charu21

Thanks so much, Heisen. That's easily one of my favorites too now.

@bold 

😆

Originally posted by D3viL

Man you are so ... nice. Don't hibernate please, people who hibernate are very annoying. 

I hope you are okay and quickly rejuvenate so we can hurry up and resume getting to love eachothers to death 😆

Seriously hope all is well and if you ever want to just hit me up... then perhaps start with replying to my PM!!!!!!! Lololol kidding. Take care!

Aww thanks so much D3vil. Yes I am not going anywhere for sure.. and no, not all hibernating members are annoying though some annoying members should hibernate, but anyways.. lol 

How sweet of you! Don't worry, I am doing absolutely fine. Nothing is troubling me, but if anything ever does, I will definitely reach out to you. 😊 You take care too buddy!

Here comes one more duet with NP 🥳 

Mere Hath Mein

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/CocQEP

NP, you have sung this so beautifully that it made my work pretty easy.. Bahot saari harkatein itne ache se li hai tumne.. amazing! As Heisen has commented, this one seems pretty easy when you hear it but when you actually try singing it, you realise the small details it has! I really really enjoyed singing it.. 

Special thanks to Hinna for suggesting this one! Dekho na and Mere hath mein both are my forever favorites from this album 

Baki sab ke songs ghar jaake sunti hun sham ko.. 🤗

Thanks for the tags guys, 

I'll give my precious reviews on weekends 😌

😆