hi you an old timer too ?
Considering I've been here since 2013 yes 😆
But haven't come out of hiding just now if that's what you were asking. Been active probably for like 2 months now. I was DetachednNumb.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi you an old timer too ?
Considering I've been here since 2013 yes 😆
But haven't come out of hiding just now if that's what you were asking. Been active probably for like 2 months now. I was DetachednNumb.
Supari Khala will avoid committing to a man, buying a house like the plague. But still attached to the IF inbox like a lunatic. These are really from the beginning of time and I cannot even bring myself to delete any. Good thing Vijay is not stingy about inbox storage space.

WA reserve your post for your decorations.i made the new cc
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Supari Khala will avoid committing to a man, buying a house like the plague. But still attached to the IF inbox like a lunatic. These are really from the beginning of time and I cannot even bring myself to delete any. Good thing Vijay is not stingy about inbox storage space.
These are rookie numbers ,you gotta pump those numbers up

Psssht….. ain’t nobody PMing me unless they in my buddy list already. This is Supari Khala part deux
you changed user name ? OmgOriginally posted by: ohophelia
Considering I've been here since 2013 yes 😆
But haven't come out of hiding just now if that's what you were asking. Been active probably for like 2 months now. I was DetachednNumb.
hello I’m asking minon to moved to the other posts because people already posted and we not even done yet so can you please remake it when here and label it under construction and pm me instead thanks appreciatedOriginally posted by: RainbowGlitter
WA reserve your post for your decorations.i made the new cc
You guys are sitting there with your inbox half full? Half of the recent PMs I've received are Minion asking me to submit my fifa predictions 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
You guys are sitting there with your inbox half full? Half of the recent PMs I've received are Minion asking me to submit my fifa predictions 😆

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12