tumhy to bola bhi nh tha 😆Originally posted by: trouble_006
Apne miss kar dia fir last thread mein. DDT mein toh hua tha outrage. Meri post toh vault mein bhi chali gyi 😔
Twitter ki responsibility twitter wale jaane.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tumhy to bola bhi nh tha 😆Originally posted by: trouble_006
Apne miss kar dia fir last thread mein. DDT mein toh hua tha outrage. Meri post toh vault mein bhi chali gyi 😔
Twitter ki responsibility twitter wale jaane.
I did not see her in the dream but the funniest part was Sajid of all people was nodding to everything I was saying. He agreed with my brilliant points 🤣
Some are saying stan walked out because sallu ne usko bash Kiya🙄
nh jhoot haiOriginally posted by: Sujathashenoy
Some are saying stan walked out because sallu ne usko bash Kiya🙄
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I did not see her in the dream but the funniest part was Sajid of all people was nodding to everything I was saying. He agreed with my brilliant points 🤣
Sajid and you being on the page well doesn't bode well... for you
Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy
Some are saying stan walked out because sallu ne usko bash Kiya🙄
Stan walk out kar jayega agar Sallu ne bash kia toh.
Par Sallu bash hi nahi karega 😆
Bolly tuje sapne bhi Sajjo ke aate hain?Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I did not see her in the dream but the funniest part was Sajid of all people was nodding to everything I was saying. He agreed with my brilliant points 🤣
Originally posted by: infinity101
Bolly tuje sapne bhi Sajjo ke aate hain?
Now we know, Sajid ko IF meter pe votes kon de raha hai 😎
Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy
Some are saying stan walked out because sallu ne usko bash Kiya🙄
Not at all
Real class toh shalin ki huyi hai, stan ko toh pyaar sy samjhaya hai