Arre Ayesha you like her as well?isko mein roz shoq se dekhti hoo 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Arre Ayesha you like her as well?isko mein roz shoq se dekhti hoo 😍
I love herOriginally posted by: infinity101
Arre Ayesha you like her as well?
BB forgot her😭
Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn
mujhe darr hai jitna hua hai usse badkar koi aur kaand na hojaye ...family week ko lekar sabse zyada Darr hai 😑
I think ye family week kat kar jayegi kyoki touqueer uncle will bring drama and bb loves drama
Originally posted by: infinity101
What did he say? I skipped that part.
Don't remember exact words but Sajid sounded fed up of Papa's shayaris and said that he was worst fashion designer. When Nimrit asked why Sumbul was upset, he said Like Father, Like Daughter.
hey bhagwan bache le ...ye itni beizzati kyun karani hai sumbul ki ntv par baar baar 💔😞
I think ye family week kat kar jayegi kyoki touqueer uncle will bring drama and bb love drama
I hope Tina won't be evicted till then so we're gonna get papa touqueer vs Tina's mom again🥳
I think ye family week kat kar jayegi kyoki touqueer uncle will bring drama and bb love drama
Originally posted by: xChandrax
I hope Tina won't be evicted till then so we're gonna get papa touqueer vs Tina's mom again🥳
BB wont let tina go this soon
Don’t take it to heart dear. BB mein zadatar saare contestants insult hi kara ke jaate hain. Show ka format hi aisa hai.Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn
hey bhagwan bache le ...ye itni beizzati kyun karani hai sumbul ki ntv par baar baar 💔😞