I realized it now only yaar. Thanks a lot ☺️ .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I realized it now only yaar. Thanks a lot ☺️ .
Oh Accha, thanks Carl. Maine yeh baat notice nahi kee. Shukar hain, warna woh Telly mujhe Golden bulati thi.....Chutkara mili Golden se
Theek hai toh ab phir greeni bulaayenge.
Yahaa ki golden gayi lekin dev kab fire karega uss ko
Np dear 🤗I realized it now only yaar. Thanks a lot ☺️ .
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Good night everyone 💤
Good night. Snow ki kya situation hai, how much is expected. It’s gonna bad
Arpi 😆
Theek hai toh ab phir greeni bulaayenge.
Yahaa ki golden gayi lekin dev kab fire karega uss ko
I have no clue no snow yet may b Sunday
Good night. Snow ki kya situation hai, how much is expected. It’s gonna bad
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I have no clue no snow yet may b Sunday
Storm aa raha hai na. It’s gonna major snow storm.
One of my friend dropped idea to travel
Nahi Greeni se Hariya Hari Prasad kee yaad aati hein. Maine Kiya kya hein? Mujhe please woh sab mat bulawo re....Revu bulawo, wahi theek hein.....
Suvi for me 🤗
Haan he looks young.
I thought his hair are salt paper naturally. 🤣
He has natural salt pepper since long☺️
Makes him look Hot 🔥
Eknind puri ho gai meri aur yaha to dekho page pe page bhare ja re...☺️Dev ka Kamal...
Mr.hotty