I hope not well u here as well to stop thatOriginally posted by: 7HZIYDZARBTXAWSW
WA ..sounds like she is having a breakdown and will delete. Do not engage !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope not well u here as well to stop thatOriginally posted by: 7HZIYDZARBTXAWSW
WA ..sounds like she is having a breakdown and will delete. Do not engage !
I solved who catsu who .. it’s the shack-Miester Aka shacky!! .. so I’m not sure what u solved or planning to solve lol 😂 unless it’s where U on ur own declared it was U whose the mysterious dude !! ( so that case is still open) !!
Thanks to Shack/catsu I went back into time n discovered some more skeletons 😳
It wasn't Me! If it was me bollywoods yellow dupatta would've featured and it would have been memorable!
I thought you said you were moving on to a new mystery .
Hey shak! Welcome back 😆
Originally posted by: DD7SH3DB3VFP5364
Jess I just want to say that you’re truly the sweetest, kindest person I have ever had the good fortune of meeting. You have never wavered! You have remained steadfast! You’re amazing! And I will always wish the best for you! 🤗
Woah you never told me all these things Dex. Just because she made some second hand husband topic for you, itna pyar and for not for me who is capable of finding you a first hand one for real 😆
Thanks Dr3vil. You are truly sweetest, kindest person who I had the good fortune of meeting. You are amazing.
Woah you never told me all these things Dex. Just because she made some second hand husband topic for you, itna pyar and for not for me who is capable of finding you a first hand one for real 😆
I just found a really old post by Jess for me and that got me a little emotional.
I made that second hand husband topic apparently, not her. I don’t even remember being into gossip. Gosh…I really don’t remember much come to think of it
Okay find me a first hand and I’ll khule aaam elaaan my love for you as well 😆
P:S: I don’t use emojis anymore but I’m using the hahahaa emoji for you here since you just got back and we don’t want you completely disoriented like Jess was when she showed up after many years all of a sudden.
Okay it really feels like 2011-2012 in here now 😂
I didn’t open that topic but Dexter did !! Also, I have known dex/xeta a long time and my emotions towards her are the same(mutual)
Woah you never told me all these things Dex. Just because she made some second hand husband topic for you, itna pyar and for not for me who is capable of finding you a first hand one for real 😆
Originally posted by: 7NQ7CE2XAQVDZKPW
Okay it really feels like 2011-2012 in here now 😂
No its not unless you've received a fanmail in your inbox 😆
I don’t get fan mails anymore. Because after 15 years of insane attack PMs from the psycho Aish Fan, Vijay finally installed a block feature this year. It’s his gift to us for surviving the pandemic and keeping this forum so alive.
You can only get PMs from people in your buddy list now if you click on that option. It’s a miracle. Welcome to the new and evolved IF
I am moving to a new mystery and that is what was in the missing ccs 10 years ago CC chatters 92 which is no longer exists and I opened the one before and after that !! So you know who shack is ? or just saying welcome back lolOriginally posted by: Y4KGDSBEILU3N7JG
It wasn't Me! If it was me bollywoods yellow dupatta would've featured and it would have been memorable!
I thought you said you were moving on to a new mystery .
Hey shak! Welcome back 😆
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12