AAJ MUJHE SAAVH MAI NEEND NAHI AAYAGA
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AAJ MUJHE SAAVH MAI NEEND NAHI AAYAGA
Originally posted by: Waymaker
I’ll do a Hakimi one for you tomorrow!🤣
Awe...🤗
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
The players have received a kind of recognition medal from Morocco's King😲
Players were present with their mums. ❤️
This team!!! This team!!!!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmZp2IEIkcg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
THIS IS LOVE❤️
SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TEAM IS SO PURE YET SO MAGNETIC 😍
Originally posted by: Waymaker
Yes perhaps the first time am watching a final with conflicting emotions😳 but France should cheer up. Look at the Croatians team celebrating their 3rd place in their country.
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT TEAM 😳
EXCEPT GREIZZY NOONE SEEMS OK TO ME.😆
FORGET ABOUT THE GRUMPY BOY 👦
OLLY WAS LOOKING PISSED🤨
VIRUS HAS TAKEN TOLL ON THEIR BRAIN
I GET LOOSING IS HARD BUT THEIR ACTIONS ARE HIGHLY ANNOYING 😪
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Yeah I remember watching this and thinking what that door did to be thrown away like that. 🤣
The dude was so smooth taking it out...just like those white walkers at GOT.🤣
Upper se,They are highly proud they took it out like a macho man.😋
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmaKbQMqO8M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Insane...🤯
The Vibes....5 millions 👏
WILD
Finally a little smile😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmZ8sJtsmb8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k