Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rolopolo's next sig
"Supari_khala is so obsessed with me"
That would be facts. Supari Khala is definitely obsessed with Rolopolo
This dialogue is said by him after someone says hi to him
Originally posted by: IG3DHKEKT3EYQMRD
That would be facts. Supari Khala is definitely obsessed with Rolopolo
Status mein ek nayaa naam add horay in 3...2...
He already paraded around with my actual name ( no idea how he knows, I think he’s an old member) in his signature for 2 weeks. I didn’t pay attention. Ever since he’s been ignoring me but I am showering him with all the attention as you can see.
He does know things about us n he’s now scared on u I think 🤔 though !!
He does know things about us n he’s now scared on u I think 🤔 though !!
I think he’s scared too that’s why he’s been avoiding me like the plague even though I’m giving him what he really wants….ATTENTION
Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...
The Preity Zinta-Kareena Kapoor rivalry feels like it’s getting a surprise sequel. Back in the 2000s, the two were among Bollywood’s biggest...
https://www.hollywoodreporterindia.com/features/insight/siddhant-chaturvedi-confirms-collaboration-with-filmmaker-abhishek-chaubey
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNCYB3mr7u/?img_index=1 igsh=dGh0OHlkdnpwZTM4
...
2