Ekta and other shows balances both good and bad and also chemistry and cringe and positivity and toxicity
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ekta and other shows balances both good and bad and also chemistry and cringe and positivity and toxicity
The moment ayesha says she wants to quit there will be definitely a major change in d plot/storyline and tracks
That dhamki of quitting from ayesha is enough
She is face /centre of d show
Ph won’t lose her
Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995
Ekta and other shows balances both good and bad and also chemistry and cringe and positivity and toxicity
Where is the positivity? I dont see it😆
Don’t watch kkb to look positivity in ekta’s shows watch balh2
Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995
Don’t watch kkb to look positivity in ekta’s shows watch balh2
I also heard that one became toxic too
I never watched balh but honestly all the Ekta shows i have watched since past few years had the same tracks with new faces
I liked her K era better❤️