Poll
Do you love or hate Priyanka?
There is a lot of unnecessary hate being spread by certain people. I personally find her a mix of beauty with brains. I like her genuine strong personality. Please share your views on her, if you like or dislike Priyanka!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She has likable quality. I think she is playing very well.
I love her she is pure-hearted, genuine, happy for others, and says what she wants on their face.
I agree. She is the star of the show this season.👍🏻Originally posted by: Moon-Sparkle
She has likable quality. I think she is playing very well.
Absolutely!! 😊👍🏻Originally posted by: priya185
I love her she is pure-hearted, genuine, happy for others, and says what she wants on their face.
Neither hate her or love her, she is ok.
None, neither love or nor hate her
okay is good. Thanks for sharing thoughts.Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN
Need a heat her or love her, she is ok.
That is fine too. :-) CheersOriginally posted by: NINALOGY
None, neither love or nor hate her
Can’t stand her bullying, vicious personality. Wouldn’t trust her with a barge pole!! Yes, absolutely, completely hate her!!!