Bollywood CC #94 (CC Opening Team Decided pg 10)- Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.4k

Users

45

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

AWUFFTDYDPGZG7DY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Secret Santa ke liye ladies log ka gift batao yaar. Is it appropriate to gift something makeup related? (She's a family friend but not close.) If yes, kuchh reasonably priced items bataona please.



Scented candles or crystal candle holders. They have Really great ones at Home Goods/TJ Maxxx/Marshall’s. Affordable too!

ZZBWGJ5FBFWU24EY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


You are just lucky that I don't know any guys on this forum and have run out of name.


Can you please tell me.. I am running behind schedule and I am honestly honestly honestly... dying to know. Even though I don't know him!!!!! I hate secrets between us😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VARCJ7CAZLIETBQP



Unles you also astral projected into my dream at the same time as him, you definitely do not know Jess.

I am going by the clues n it’s a member in this forum no other right ? I’m assuming it’s not the usual as why they care but be thrilled so I am ruling some out n deducting !! I will pm u though n u can either say I’m right or it’s not my business lol 😂
AWUFFTDYDPGZG7DY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Calcifer

yeah all ok, you know when you live far away from your family for a long time you get detached and I didn’t cry much. I felt guilty for not crying 😢 But we all knew it coming so I guess I was mentally prepared.


I wouldn’t measure grief by tears. Maybe it will hit you later, I would hope not but it is possible. Anyway, I wouldn’t feel guilty about it. Don’t be hard on yourself. We all react differently to grief. 🤗

MYRED5737ZKPFCSC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Low-key crossed my mind that it was about me, but I don't think so 😆


Of course it did mate, of course it did 😆 but this time you haven't made an error, I am 1000% certain it is you. ;)

ZZBWGJ5FBFWU24EY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I am going by the clues n it’s a member in this forum no other right ? I’m assuming it’s not the usual as why they care but be thrilled so I am ruling some out n deducting !! I will pm u though n u can either say I’m right or it’s not my business lol 😂


Don't pm her wa. Just put it here. .. so I can see it straight away .. and tick flick and get to the bottom of this fast.


Dex. I am very late now.. not only have your sexual reactions impacted my schedule but the lives of many others as well. 😡

AWUFFTDYDPGZG7DY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ZUTFDPHVGLRLOS7W


You are just lucky that I don't know any guys on this forum and have run out of name.


Can you please tell me.. I am running behind schedule and I am honestly honestly honestly... dying to know. Even though I don't know him!!!!! I hate secrets between us😆


First of all, if you ever found out, you would spend the rest of your BWF life antagonizing him for no good reason. 😆My lips are sealed 🤐

ZZBWGJ5FBFWU24EY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: M6GGC4LBB64MG5QA


First of all, if you ever found out, you would spend the rest of your BWF life antagonizing him for no good reason. 😆My lips are sealed 🤐



Noo dex.. please tell me.. i won't mention it...to your or him.. or her... or anyone... I'll just laugh about it in my head all the time...... trust me for once 😭

AWUFFTDYDPGZG7DY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NWSI62XXFQD2KK4Y


Of course it did mate, of course it did 😆 but this time you haven't made an error, I am 1000% certain it is you. ;)



Look what we have here….another one claiming to have astral projected into my dream. Maybe you and Jess should show up in each other’s dreams and stop guessing about mine? 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 21 days ago

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 1 months ago

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 2 months ago

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 3 months ago

This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".