Originally posted by: DetachednNumb
Thanks for recognizing my genius. You know how convenient a rule like that would be for IF? You wouldn't have to spend an entire day looking for the godforsaken hibernation option hidden inside the depths of this place. Post more than 3 gifs and boom.. You're hibernated. 😎
It'd also help from having to wait for the gifs to load when doom scrolling on this site. Now, I wouldn't normally help someone learn to post gifs cos I'm trying to achieve the opposite of that here.. But I'm feeling generous tonight. So I'll tag the resident IT expert of BWF here to pretty please post her tutorial for you to learn. 😳
Trust me, it's way too complicated than it has to be.
You are right, the hibernation button is difficult to find! In all honesty I was really glad to see someone else feel the same why I did.
I wish there was a setting in which we could disable seeing them. But then I'll need to keep them on to see bollywoods posts.. and then you will need to keep it on to see mine.. once I learn how to do them? Then I'll post one flipping the bird to you whenever I see me and you can post one flipping the bird back... Until everyone gets so sick of us spamming birds around the place.. And that should teach them.
I am not sure ff took her arsenal of tutorials with her. Lolol joon I need to send you an insta video.. but I don't want to PM you. Can I send it through umm watup instead? LOL I can't post it here.. its a muslim one of a jinn lololol and I think its real. If I post it here.. they will think I am crazy! .. crazier.
Edited by D3viL - 3 years ago
12