Ranveer pehle iske wardrobe se chori karta tha, kal isne Ranveer ke wardrobe se chori kar liya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ranveer pehle iske wardrobe se chori karta tha, kal isne Ranveer ke wardrobe se chori kar liya
Fifa's president message
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmW4SrXgcD4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I smell jealousy.😈
Originally posted by: rolopolo
Jaanu, tumhari saheli ne mana kar diya hai. Woh bohot bereham nikli. Main fail ho gaya kasauti pe. Par mera pyar sachcha hai. Mujhe chhod mat dena please. Main toot jaunga. Tumhare bina zindagi zindagi nahi.
All I have to say to you is this...
I am late in posting! But here's for the legend who won yesterday! More to come!
I love you and I am going to marry you. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Is she also in love with me? 😲
Last one!! Damn i didn't get time to finish Mbappe one and Walid Saab🥺

They are back😳

Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k