After winning he changed his mind😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After winning he changed his mind😕
I also do not like tattoos 😆Random confession on something very superficial:
One thing I dislike about LM10 is his tattoos and I love that CR7 doesn't have any. That balances their GOAT debate for me. Messi x Trophy = Ronaldo x No tattoo ✋🏾
Messi ne sabko mamu bana diya
Everyone was like, this is Messi's last WC game, his last appearance in Argentina jersey blah blah, aur ab dekho 🤔
I think he will play more international matches, but not sure he will play the next WC he will be 39 by then also depends on his fitness
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Oh!!!!😆
Have a confession to make too : didn't know what GOAT was meaning till I found a comment on Insta today itself. I was exactly feeling the same like the person who posted: GOAT = BAKRI not Gamer Of All Times (something like that🤣)🤣
GOAT = Greatest of All Time
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Oh!!!!😆
Have a confession to make too : didn't know what GOAT was meaning till I found a comment on Insta today itself. I was exactly feeling the same like the person who posted: GOAT = BAKRI not Gamer Of All Times (something like that🤣)🤣
Nahi re, it's Greatest Of All Time 😆
Congratulations to all the winners🥳🎉👏🏻
I bring a novice in football got one participation siggie matters a lot.
The golden glove award🥳🎉😎
Thanks host for this amazing game thread.
And Congratulations to Argentina for lifting the World Cup🎉🥳
My prediction got correct I am super happy.
Can anyone help me in putting the siggie in my signature box?
Must feel surreal to be there 😲❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmWMPELP-uo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k