nice but verrryyyy tiring 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
nice but verrryyyy tiring 😆
I wore saree from morning 9 till night 8 pm
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
nice but verrryyyy tiring 😆
The inevitable side effect of weddings 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I wore saree from morning 9 till night 8 pm
I wore a saree for the first time in the wedding I went to and I only lasted 3-4 hours 🤣😒
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
in this case, lazy and Kamchor people will not be allowed to be a part of it.🤣🤣🤣 u know what i mean 🤣🤣whom i m referring to🤣🤣🤣
Gine chune log hai yaha
If u do this koi bhi nahi bachega🤣
bahut jaldi yaad aa gaya haal chaal puchna 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Hello hi AT waasiyon 🤗 long time no see 🤣 kya haal chaal hai sabke? 🤣
thank god 🤣tujhe samaj aa gaya 🤣tujhe toh specially Tag bhi kiya gaya thaa🤣
yeah but ghar ki shadi thi toh had to stay from start to finish. I wore saree with shoes tho and it was good to run around 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wore a saree for the first time in the wedding I went to and I only lasted 3-4 hours 🤣😒
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
yeah but ghar ki shadi thi toh had to stay from start to finish. I wore saree with shoes tho and it was good to run around 😆
Channeling your inner Misha 😉🤣
I totally did
It was sooo comfortable tho! 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k