But why😕He is not even of asian origin😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But why😕He is not even of asian origin😳
WHAT HAPPENED SUDDENLY????? HOW IS ARG LOSING BALL POSESSION AND FRANCE IS ALL OVER??? WTFFFFF
I CAN'T
Only in football my friend....this also happens 🥺😭
WHAT HAPPENED SUDDENLY????? HOW IS ARG LOSING BALL POSESSION AND FRANCE IS ALL OVER??? WTFFFFF
I CAN'T
LMAO YES
I think after Mbappé's goals the ARG team got rattled
It happens to the best of the players
The pressure turned on
Phewwww that was close🤪
Brilliant block by the French
Stopping Messi in all his glory ain't easy
I can't even breath right now
French aren't going to let Argentina score so easily now that they've woken up.
Seedha penalty start kro bhae 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi
Phir se extra time kyu😡
Kyunki both teams love each other so much that they don't want the World Cup to end🤣
For me both teams r equalbut yeah I do feel bad seeing messi.
Imagine if we had lost WC 11 it would have been a heartbreak for tendulkar
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k