
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏

Argentina has had 2 good attempts on the goal already. 👏
Huh,, what happen to france, looking so bad today
Han aik dusre ko dhakke dedo sab aik kam kro trophy ko bhi dhakka dekar phenk do ground se bahir
Tears? Kyun?😭
My team I give permission to be ruthless lol !! i like both but due minions rule had to predict
*Insert facepalm smiley* #bunresturns she was looking so cool in pics shared earlier.
Casillas with DP lol
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k