The other thread has not ended yet😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The other thread has not ended yet😲
Anyway was sad to see Morocco lose :(
I did watch the match during a dinner ceremony🤪
Originally posted by: Waymaker
The other thread has not ended yet😲
Yeah but everyone started here so I just got that one closed. 😆
Cheers on the new thread!!🥳
Can i change my predictions who will win tomorrow?
Good because i wanted a fresh one for tomorrow!! This place will be on fire!
Morocco🥺
Well done Croatia👏
Originally posted by: Waymaker
Anyway was sad to see Morocco lose :(
I did watch the match during a dinner ceremony🤪
Walid Saab ke saath?😆
This is so well made😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmSB-t1tjIH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: Waymaker
Good because i wanted a fresh one for tomorrow!! This place will be on fire!
Jaise aap kaahen😆🤣
kuch kuch hota tum nahin samjhoge🤪
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k