Hi all
I have lost my old account trying to retrieve again..
Any ANKIT GUPTa fans here
Hi all
I have lost my old account trying to retrieve again..
Any ANKIT GUPTa fans here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dowe have any dedicated AT for ankit
Yes we have but it's not much activeDowe have any dedicated AT for ankit
Thank You yaara
Me me me me🙋♀️

Jisko flower samjha wo fire Nikla. 😆
His personality is nice.
I have only seen him on bigg boss and ai like him
I really like him, he is the one of those contestants who is real in a reality show
Ankitttt ❤️
Forever ❤️
Ankit can be trophy worthy … but the we are friends-only but all-over-each-other equation with Priyanka is a huge turn off. Bhai - khul ke aa aur khel!
Also, Not a Priyanka fan.