Hum Paanch's first eposide Disappoint..

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hum Paanch's first eposide Disappointed me a lot...as the first eposide did not live up to my expectations...

surely this serial is not going to last long ....and would be taken off air within 12 months... as the first eposide was not interesting... 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
give it a break yaar, i mean it was jsut the first episode, we still have to see the rest... this was just an introduction,, obviously, its not going to be as big as we all expceted, b/c we've had some good memories abt hum paanch, cant we jsut look at it as a new show ratehr than compare it to the older one? 😕
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
umm ya i was slightly dissapoointed too, but oh well its just the first episode, lets see what they've got!! 😛
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Haan yaar....thoda intezaar karo! 😛 😛 it'll be funny later on! 😃

The picture and Anand Mathur scenes made me laugh everytime i saw them! 😆
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i thought it was really good
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Same I thought it was gud too. I luv all da old episodes. They were just really gud. I am so glad Hum paanch is bak. 😃
moondownstars thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was a gd episode according to me.. cmon it is comedy serial
harry_fan2 thumbnail
I thought it was pretty good 2, according 2 me 😃 . It hasnt changed one bit, mayb a lil 😆
addicted4ever thumbnail
I miss Priya Tendulkar (old bhutni :p) but the new one is good too - she is doing gr8 job.

I laughed more bcoz of old memories - but waiting for it to get better. 😛
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Hi

As everyone said give some time. and they will be back to their old form...the same old hungama and madness.

The first episode of humpanch of the first time was itself not that great. It take time to get the comedy pace.

hope to see the hum panch in full action soon.