Even for that, the Zoo family will blame Sai 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️I hoped the santra deal would crash. Patralekha invested in wrong company and they lose crores or something.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even for that, the Zoo family will blame Sai 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️I hoped the santra deal would crash. Patralekha invested in wrong company and they lose crores or something.
Sai should be like toh kya karu mei? Marr jau? Twadda Patru Patru. Sada Sai Sai
Aaaaalaaaa re alaaaaa Paus aala kadkadun aala
Me episode title pahunach toofan expect Kela Hota 🤣
Precap has a new good looking doctor working with Sai ...
Is it too early to call him a new ML 🤣🤣
🤣
He is Pulkit Jiju
How can he be ML?
I am gonna ignore that there was an alligator in this show, I really can't deal with this trauma
Patralekha needs to get permanent chutkara from having to tolerate virat and sai in her life on a daily basis.
Yash replace ho gaya????
Ye Kab hua???
Mere dil ke armaan aansooun main beh Gaye 😭😭😭
Nuts...you know this?
Sai should be like toh kya karu mei? Marr jau? Twadda Patru Patru. Sada Sai Sai
My husband is asking me why I am laughing out so loud looking at the phone screen…. shhh he doesn’t know I still follow this show… poor guy I tortured him to see this .. every day he used to ask did Sai confess yet?! As soon as he knew surrogacy he stopped and made me stop!!
Agar kisi ko pata chala mein yeh show follow karti u baap reh bhookamp aaega… 🤣🤣🤣
I am more upset that the poor guy was denied his fundamental right of having food. Why would anyone be shot at their dinner table. 😭😭Originally posted by: NSharma01
I am gonna ignore that there was an alligator in this show, I really can't deal with this trauma
True. I am not wasting my weekend. Please someone tell me was there a croc fight today?
NOPE. Poppat kardiya cutie ne nutty ka 😛
Mujhe pata tha nahin hoga 😆