Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I am certified in giving immunizations. How different could butt shots be? Who I gotta inject? Bring them in front of me.
Lets experiment on her

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I am certified in giving immunizations. How different could butt shots be? Who I gotta inject? Bring them in front of me.
Lets experiment on her

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I keep wondering how this topic keeps appearing on the front page again and its because you reply every 2-4 business days
At least I am keeping your thread and your popularity alive, free of charge🤗
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DUHy0X9kyVc/?igsh=YWIweGFjaDRvdGNz
21