ShiVi - Pachtave (part 7- page 9)UPDATED

Posted: 1 years ago

I am not at all in touch with whats happening in the show.

But my hands itch to write and this was the result. 

Like all my stories, this will be deleted too after a while of completion. Hope u enjoy!

And if there are mistakes in the story, bear in mind that I dunno what’s happening at all!

So after an year almost...

Here u go

Part 1

The clock struck nine. The house remained silent and felt lifeless. Dhara sat on the steps leading to the aangan and watched the house with a wistful melancholy. Here eyes turned towards each and every corner of the house, reminiscing about the days past gone. 

The corner near the stairs was where her children had hidden after they had inconspicuously added itching powder to Maami's clothes. She had caught them there and holding their ears, she had brought them to the aangan and scolded them. They had pleaded for her forgiveness and then she had let them go after a strict warning.

She remembered their small dining corner memories as they laughed and chatted while having food. She remembered the cots placed at the entrance, where her monkeys slept. She remembered as she washed their clothes in the aangan under the watchful eyes of her mother in law. She remembered the dark nights where her little monkeys used to huddle around her requesting her for a story to keep their mind off the thunder. She missed the way they would all laugh and dance around her, trying to cheer her after Suman Ma would taunt her and punish her. 

The kitchen, where she would cook each of their favorite food, now seemed to be dimmer and empty as never before. The Aangan where she would dry their clothes now seemed deserted, devoid of life. There weren't rings of laughter and shouts of mock fights and real ones. Everything seemed to have just... Stopped. The time had flown but their life had paused. 

She had wanted kids. She was desperate for kids. And to acquire them she had done everything possible. She remembered everything she had gone through and put everyone through and bent her head. Today was a different type of reminiscing. In her quest for kids she seemed to forget the three kids she had declared as her own. She forgot that they had feelings too. She forgot that they had their own worlds which was attached to hers. And her actions were causing ripples in their worlds too. 

She missed Raavi and her innocence. She missed Rishita and her spunk. She missed little chutki and her beautiful giggles. Now everything had changed. 

“Yahan kyun baithi hai?” She heard a voice call out and turned to see Suman. She gave a tired smile.

“Soch rahi hoon. Kya the aur kya ban gaye hain hum Ma...” Dhara replied. “Pehle yahan itni shanti hoti hi kahan thi?” 

“Samay rehte agar aqal se kaam na liya jaaye na to pachtaave hi haath aate hain Dhara.” Suman sighed. 

“Haan...”

Dhara swallowed and thought about the past five years...

Screech... Bang... Thud...

“Shiva!”

Raavi drunk a cup of coffee and accumulated all her hair in a bun before she settled down to edit her video for the week. Her content had attracted more and more people towards her and now she had become popular on all social media platforms. She was an influencer and a content creator. 

“Suno babe! Aaj humen party mein jana hai. Main tumhen aate waqt pick kar lunga. Ready rehna!” Arnav called out as he exited the three bedroom apartment before she could reply. Raavi sighed as she continued to do her work.

She had gotten into a relationship years ago with Arnav. For most of the part, she was happy too. He loved her and there was an overall peace. Granted that he wasn’t perfect and neither was their relationship, but she was relatively more happier than she was before. She had a fulfilling career. And even her love life was more peaceful. Yet, she felt her life was incomplete. The passion was missing. The spark was no more there. She shook her head and continued to work. That was in the past now. This had been her decision. So she would stand by it. 

And as for...

Shiva...

She sighed and swallowed, reminiscing about-

Screech... Bang... Thud...

“Shiva!” She screamed and then the colorful walls around her reminded her where she was. It had been five years since she came here. Five years since she hadn’t seen his face. She didn’t know where he was, how he was. Or even if he had moved on. An unknown pain gripped her soul when she thought about him with someone else. You have lost that right Raavi. She reminded herself. But the painful lurch didn’t allow her peace. 

Rishita smiled at Chutki’s doll house which the little doll had made with Dev. Her life had been full of happiness and peace for the past five years. 

Dev had become the Finance Director for his company just last week. They had a three bedroom apartment in a Dubai. Chutki had just started school this year and Rishita herself had started her own small scale business which she hoped would increase day by day. 

They visited Somnath every year but didn’t stay there. Rishita was a peace with the distance that had come between them as that had increased the fondness in her heart. She spoke to everyone back home at least thrice a week and Suman she spoke to every day. 

She even visited her maayka when she was there and stayed for a week or two there. With time, the rivalry hadn’t ended but the underhanded methods had. Rishita was happy for that too. She had the love of her life with her and he had learned balancing quite well as Chutki had grown up. She was also on good terms with both the families on his side and hers. And now there were healthy boundaries between all of them.

The only thing she missed was...

Screech... Bang... Thud..

Rest I leave to your imagination😂😎

What do u think has happened here hmm?

The second part will be based on the response I receive...

No response then no continuation.

🤷🏻‍♀️👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 1 years ago

Mahi🤗  a story from you after a long time ❤️

And you know I love the way you write. 

This one is intriguing! The family is no longer together, hmm 😆

They are all separated. Shiva- Raavi are not even together. Raavi moved on with Arnav.  What happened to Shiva, then?

Anyway I like Dev- Rishita story, finally they are making use of their qualification and found their own footing. I also like how Janu has mellowed down, yet dislikes Kandyas. 

No word on Krish?  Also Gombi is still with Dhara and Suman, right? 

I know how much you love Shiva, but lately in the show he has not been that great!  His repeated character assassinations of Raavi, 3 times in  in public, once in private, we thought Raavi would move on at some point but she comes back to him, rather writers make her comeback, he apologizes and does the same thing again, and their story is getting tiring and repetitive now.
Hope you have a valid reason  for their separation in this story.

Looking forward to part 2!! 

Originally posted by mpks1

Mahi🤗  a story from you after a long time

❤️

You know the reason I wrote it P🤷🏻‍♀️😜

And you know I love the way you write. 

Aww! Thank you so much

This one is intriguing! The family is no longer together, hmm 😆

They are all separated. Shiva- Raavi are not even together. Raavi moved on with Arnav.  What happened to Shiva, then?

Haan they all have their own arcs and growth here. Shiva... No more🤣 jokin! 

Anyway I like Dev- Rishita story, finally they are making use of their qualification and found their own footing. I also like how Janu has mellowed down, yet dislikes Kandyas. 

Haan! Its a terrible waste to keep all of them piled in a shop which is not even growing😛

No word on Krish?  Also Gombi is still with Dhara and Suman, right? 

They will all be mentioned

I know how much you love Shiva, but lately in the show he has not been that great!  His repeated character assassinations of Raavi, 3 times in  in public, once in private, we thought Raavi would move on at some point but she comes back to him, rather writers make her comeback, he apologizes and does the same thing again, and their story is getting tiring and repetitive now. 

Arre no P! I don’t have any attachment to anyone in the show now😂😂😂 All was in past

I have an arc for them though 

Hope you have a valid reason  for their separation in this story.

Ooooh I do

U know I dont watch the show but to write this one I did a lil research🖤

Looking forward to part 2!! 

Sooooon (I hope)🌹🌹

Mahi, read your response!!❤️

Now eagerly waiting to read the character arc you have planned for each one of them which otherwise will never be shown in this series. 

Currently the show is all about Bhabima running behind and obsessed with someone else’s baccha and Devars continuing their Bhabima jaap as  if she is the only person to exist in this world😆

Dhara is no longer the selfless person rather she is now listing her sacrifices and what all she did for this family at every given opportunity which is pushing these devars and devranis into guilt and they are all trying to compensate or go out of their way to make her feel happy, even if they have to sell the store or even the house😆 Every single character in this show have digressed than shown growth.

Hopefully your story is going to solve all that regression 😃

My girl Maahi is back!!!!!

“Everything seemed to have just... Stopped. The time had flown but their life had paused.” 

I so love this sentence 💜💜

like always beautiful written and can’t wait to know what happened! Car crash? Ghost? One thing i know is that i will be suprised 💜💜

Originally posted by mpks1

Mahi, read your response!!❤️

Now eagerly waiting to read the character arc you have planned for each one of them which otherwise will never be shown in this series. 

Currently the show is all about Bhabima running behind and obsessed with someone else’s baccha and Devars continuing their Bhabima jaap as  if she is the only person to exist in this world😆

Dhara is no longer the selfless person rather she is now listing her sacrifices and what all she did for this family at every given opportunity which is pushing these devars and devranis into guilt and they are all trying to compensate or go out of their way to make her feel happy, even if they have to sell the store or even the house😆 Every single character in this show have digressed than shown growth.

Hopefully your story is going to solve all that regression 😃

Hopefully😂😂😂

I dont like people being upset in my stories unless its Shivi😋

Originally posted by SandhiaM

“Everything seemed to have just... Stopped. The time had flown but their life had paused.” 

like always beautiful written and can’t wait to know what happened! Car crash? Ghost? One thing i know is that i will be suprised 💜💜

Haha

I hope I can fulfill those expectations Sandy!

Do u know how much I missed u here?

And a part of inspiration for that sentence was also the days gone by here for us🌹🌹

Originally posted by SandhiaM

Sandy 🤗🤗 how are you? ❤️❤️

So you really think Mahi killed Shiva? 😆

Originally posted by ValleyOfPeace

Haha

And a part of inspiration for that sentence was also the days gone by here for us🌹🌹

You will! I love your stories. They are always so beautiful written with such an amazing plots.

Man missed you too my darling. We had so much fun on this forum. Team 😈 haha

so true it fits perfectly 💜

Originally posted by ValleyOfPeace

Haha

Definitely, I miss the old forum and the members! Those were really good and fun days!!