NB laughed and spilled her coffee.. 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
NB laughed and spilled her coffee.. 😆

I see Indians whining about it being cold when its 20C.🤣
I'm that kind of a person jisko kambal odhne par garmi lagti hai aur na odhne par sardi😆
Toh mai apna ek pair kambal se bahar nikal kar mast so jati hu
Originally posted by: AageBadho
I see Indians whining about it being cold when its 20C.🤣
That is perfect weather for UK. I would like to have it all year around please.❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOdIv1jwhc https://x.com/i/status/2055943854818554042
7