I loved the precap today . Pakhi lying in a pool of blood and croc nearby coming towards her. I had said it on insta that I will forgive her if sheβs eaten by π. Agar Sai bai usey bacha le.. tab I cannot forgive her . Woh toh bach gai
I loved the precap today . Pakhi lying in a pool of blood and croc nearby coming towards her. I had said it on insta that I will forgive her if sheβs eaten by π. Agar Sai bai usey bacha le.. tab I cannot forgive her . Woh toh bach gai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are we supposed to feel bad for Patralekha today? If yes, I am laughing all the way to the hell π€£
I am glad Ninad and Ashwini reached early or else due to following Patralekha's GPS, they would have been in the air too and then khai
Are we supposed to feel bad for Patralekha today? If yes, I am laughing all the way to the hell π€£
Do you think croc π will eat her up and it will be like the rekha movie Khoon bhari maang .. they are such big fans of rekha .. itna toh banta hai
I am glad Ninad and Ashwini reached early or else due to following Patralekha's GPS, they would have been in the air too and then khai
oh teri πππ
Originally posted by: T3BTJJBS7ZOORTEE
Do you think croc π will eat her up and it will be like the rekha movie Khoon bhari maang .. they are such big fans of rekha .. itna toh banta hai
Oh shoot π€£π€£ I wish they do yaar. They should pay a tribute to Rekha. Infact, then a new actress in plastic surgery can come back as revenge as Patra-Rekha
Also, the croc needs food.
#CrocodileLivesMatter
#JusticeForCrocodile
They should show croc attacking her .. and dragging her by the legs in the mouth .. Sai screaming pakhi didi πββοΈ
Ek crocodile Ko dusara crocodile khane aa rha hπ€£π€£π€£π€£
Originally posted by: QFLAHBZYXJSCTKXG
They should show croc attacking her .. and dragging her by the legs in the mouth .. Sai screaming pakhi didi πββοΈ
Bhagwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan yeh dikha do please π€£
Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
