Jis din bhi Ankit will come out I hope he will be really happy to see all the love he got .❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Jis din bhi Ankit will come out I hope he will be really happy to see all the love he got .❤️
Don't make fun of such emotional scene 🥺😭😂
Nimrit ko jaan bujke Archana ka captaincy ka option diya....
WOW goat post from u this season ki 😊
nothing of substance in the promo. bas bakwas promotions hi hain.
I remember Salman praising Simba for no reason for weeks before he humiliated him.. made him lie down in a bed on WKV... But I don't remember his stay being this excruciatingly long.. maybe because yes he was first grade free loader BUT he wasn't a foul gutter mouth and not arrogant like this POS Stan. Iska time kab ayega Bhagwan? 🙏😔
Nimrit ke ghar mein koi poet hai kya?
Shalin ko trophy dedo koi ghum nhi bas is mandli ko na Dena 😂😂😂😂
beside he did best thing ever in biggboss 15 umar ko pela thaOriginally posted by: MistyDawn
I remember Salman praising Simba for no reason for weeks before he humiliated him.. made him lie down in a bed on WKV... But I don't remember his stay being this excruciatingly long.. maybe because yes he was first grade free loader BUT he wasn't a foul gutter mouth and not arrogant like this POS Stan. Iska time kab ayega Bhagwan? 🙏😔
Ye Shiv Kahin show sy bahar toh nhi chala gya? 🤔