Shiri, new thread😆
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shiri, new thread😆
Maya Sarabhai role finally khatam hua🎉🥳😎
Mazaa aa gaya kaise kaise khela hai mujhe hi pata hai.
Meri family bhi soch rahi thi kaunse task mein busy thi mein?
Now waiting for the results.
I am seeing at at 12.02 am so i guess my jheloing is over now 🤣
Idek what I'm doing at this point 🤣 reveal se pehle hi I started to get confused, but reveal ke baad Tia just literally took me out 🤣🤣 I literally felt like the FL of some badly written ITV plot 🤣
Tia you crazy 🤣🤣
I had fun playing Ishqi along wid Anika😆
Tiara was best🤣 After leap spcly lol😆
ITV die hard fan spotted🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I had fun playing Ishqi along wid Anika😆
Tiara was best🤣 After leap spcly lol😆
ITV die hard fan spotted🤣
Daphnes watching lot of EK shows. Confirmed khabar hai🤣
Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11
Maya Sarabhai role finally khatam hua🎉🥳😎
Mazaa aa gaya kaise kaise khela hai mujhe hi pata hai.
Meri family bhi soch rahi thi kaunse task mein busy thi mein?
Now waiting for the results.
I laughed hard at Bee's wig wala post🤣 My family looking at me strangely😆
And Kokila Modi🤣 I could hear her say those lines😆
same here 🤣Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I laughed hard at Bee's wig wala post🤣 My family looking at me strangely😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I laughed hard at Bee's wig wala post🤣 My family looking at me strangely😆
Phir bhi laugh react nahi daala 😭
Good night sabko🥰
Bye bye see ya…