Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

What Priyanka roti chor and was unfair?  πŸ€£

First of all we still have to wait to see the episode to confirm Priyanka really stole it or was it Archana’s narration just to create rivalry targeting Priyanka, as show is cross half season.  πŸ˜Š 

Second, stealing and hiding food is always in history of Biggboss.past seasons. So big deal. πŸ€” 

Third, Priyanka and Unfair does not go together. It is Priyanka not Nimrit.  

gali gali main shor hai Priyanka didi atta chor hai 

Bhukar chindi chor πŸ€£

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chocru

What does FKB mean?πŸ˜†

I saw lot of people calling Sajjo FKB - Farah Ka Bhai? 

Yeah, it's usually on twitter to avoid giving his name any traction. 

FKB and Bajid/Suarjid are the common ones πŸ˜†

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So this clip is related to the day before yday’s nomination episode:

https://www.reddit.com/r/biggboss/comments/zm1ly5/yesterdays_episode_summary/

Hilarious af! Laughed my a*s off
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 1 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

What Priyanka roti chor and was unfair?  πŸ€£

First of all we still have to wait to see the episode to confirm Priyanka really stole it or was it Archana’s narration just to create rivalry targeting Priyanka, as show is cross half season.  πŸ˜Š 

Second, stealing and hiding food is always in history of Biggboss.past seasons. So big deal. πŸ€” 

Third, Priyanka and Unfair does not go together. It is Priyanka not Nimrit.  

As per lf (I saw the video clips not just random written updates) :

Priyanka made the parathas a bit thicker. So Shalin, Shiv ate 3 instead of their usual 4 coz they were full not because she denied them. Something similar happened with Vikas. 

And later Priyanka kept one paratha (from whatever was left after everyone's Parathas were done) for Ankit to try coz she had made those Parathas for the first time. 

Archana created an issue on behalf of Shiv, Stan, Vikas, Shalin that Priyanka was deciding how many Parathas everyone should get etc etc. 

Shiv cleared it in front of Dentist that they(Shiv-Stan) only had 3 coz they were full not because Priyanka denied them. 

Vikas-Shalin also explained the same to Archana. But she kept going on and on how Priyanka had no right to decide how many Parathas the housemates will eat. 

Out of spite she ate the one Priyanka had saved for Ankit. 

Baki jhagda was muted so I don't know the rest. πŸ˜†

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

So this clip is related to the day before yday’s nomination episode:

https://www.reddit.com/r/biggboss/comments/zm1ly5/yesterdays_episode_summary/

Hilarious af! Laughed my a*s off
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Shalin πŸ€£

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

As per lf (I saw the video clips not just random written updates) :

Priyanka made the parathas a bit thicker. So Shalin, Shiv ate 3 instead of their usual 4 coz they were full not because she denied them. Something similar happened with Vikas. 

And later Priyanka kept one paratha (from whatever was left after everyone's Parathas were done) for Ankit to try coz she had made those Parathas for the first time. 

Archana created an issue on behalf of Shiv, Stan, Vikas, Shalin that Priyanka was deciding how many Parathas everyone should get etc etc. 

Shiv cleared it in front of Dentist that they(Shiv-Stan) only had 3 coz they were full not because Priyanka denied them. 

Vikas-Shalin also explained the same to Archana. But she kept going on and on how Priyanka had no right to decide how many Parathas the housemates will eat. 

Out of spite she ate the one Priyanka had saved for Ankit. 

Baki jhagda was muted so I don't know the rest. 

yes, that's what i got from LF too. Everyone especially Vikas and Shalin tried to reasoning with Archana that kept screaming in her room. At some point Archana also denied to cook chicken for Shalin cause he gave bread to Priyankit