Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Congrats Minhal and Autumn 🥳
Thanks Rahul! 👍🏼
@ Minion.. Beautiful siggies ❤️lekin behan thoda tou UN ka font size bada rakh lete.. I had to see my name through magnifying glass 🔎 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Congrats Minhal and Autumn 🥳
Thanks Rahul! 👍🏼
@ Minion.. Beautiful siggies ❤️lekin behan thoda tou UN ka font size bada rakh lete.. I had to see my name through magnifying glass 🔎 😆
WE'LL JUST HAVE TO GET READY FOR SOME MORE WRONG PICKS THIS SAT & SUN 🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
You actually made an award for this 🤣
Thank you for the award, I am proud of not making one right choice for Top 2. Although France did win in the last match.
Congratulations to the Golden Owls, well played 👏
Congratulations to the fellow Golden Sloths and Golden Rabbits, we made Oxford university proud 🤣
Only 2 people for golden owl
I was expecting moreee
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
WE'LL JUST HAVE TO GET READY FOR SOME MORE WRONG PICKS THIS SAT & SUN 🤣
Sloths are sooo cuuute!
Anyway, please pick Fra so Arg will win 😆
And owls, please Arg ftwww! 🙏🏽
Nice sigs, minionboss! And congrats to all the animals 😆
Some comments online are just annoying like :😵
" Morocco airport this way "
They still have 1 match to play 😕
😳
Instagram is full of this😳😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmKdffJgIgd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bromance to another level😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmKbKi5Ka1w/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
One player from PSG will win this World Cup😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl3T6BSyN-E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k