Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
both are wrong, i realize ki hanging stand is for first letter🤣
Oh yeah, beginning mein there's just the ground lying flat 😂
R, S, I
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
both are wrong, i realize ki hanging stand is for first letter🤣
Oh yeah, beginning mein there's just the ground lying flat 😂
R, S, I
The producer's guild award's naina chose this singer who also sang for a Cinevistas project. The song name was:
_ I _/_ _/_ U _ _ AA _ A
head and body hanging
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
The producer's guild award's naina chose this singer who also sang for a Cinevistas project. The song name was:
_ I _/_ _/_ U _ _ AA _ A
head and body hanging
O, N, T
Dude what song is this 👀 why do I feel so clueless 🤪
Dude what song is this 👀 why do I feel so clueless 🤪
bhujo to jaano😆
Waaait you said both U and E are wrong
What is that U doing there now, huh? 👿
Kuch to gadbad hai 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I actually have a derivative of r4 in my head, khelna hai?😆
Is it about posting like ITV characters? Sure, count me in. Ginni ka dhaba aur lamba chalega 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Is it about posting like ITV characters? Sure, count me in. Ginni ka dhaba aur lamba chalega 😆
yup. I thought it would be fun for people to spam for some more time, but still stick to the theme🤣
Waaait you said both U and E are wrong
What is that U doing there now, huh? 👿
Kuch to gadbad hai 🤣
galti se mishtake ho gaya man