That's the thing. I wasn't. Might not have been the first time either
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's the thing. I wasn't. Might not have been the first time either
Originally posted by: semantic.error
That's the thing. I wasn't.
Might not have been the first time either
You act like this when you're sober then what do you do when you're drunk?

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
You act like this when you're sober then what do you do when you're drunk?
Being drunk is a state of mind 😆
You are making me feel cold😔
I’m actually surprised Hande Ercel isn’t a bigger star outside of Turkey. I think she’s gorgeous.
A QUICK (MMA) OUTLOOK ... ON (KHABIB) BY GOGGIN & ROGAN 👏
oh look whose here !!
yes. not going anywhere too! apologies for my recent deletions ❤️
Hey dex. I am back, with permission to be your BFF this time so hopefully I will last longer this round. 😆
Walking in the garden with my lover, I was distracted by a rose.
My love scolded me, saying "How could you look at a rose with my face so close"
That's the signature I had as dr3vil. You had asked about it? it's rumis poem. The lover is God... and the rose is any distraction ... not 3 IF girls.. .. and what ... only three ? Pfft. I can count at least 10. 😆but.... dex.. There is no one like you 😍 love you
I knew it was about God. Not the other god but an actual God.
Okay I love you too. Bye
Originally posted by: priya185
No I didn't have 2 factor authentication for IF FB
But I put it on my real account
Really ? how u know it is hacked
when I tried to login from that account facebook said they detected suspicious activity
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12