Originally posted by: tournesol
How is it going, peeps? Is the roleplaying still on? 😆
6.30 tak😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
How is it going, peeps? Is the roleplaying still on? 😆
6.30 tak😅
Is character k liye Bee ko upwaas rakhna padega 😂
gopi bahu is the best!! I love your gopi bahu avtaar. Par yaar time difference bahot jyada hai 😞
Naa, aate ki dolls banani padengi😅😂
Tumbbad movie ka reference hai😅
Originally posted by: tournesol
How is it going, peeps? Is the roleplaying still on? 😆
I think my team lost interest. Aur ab toh khud bhi Gopi bante bante bore ho gayi hoon 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Naa, aate ki dolls banani padengi😅😂
Tumbbad movie ka reference hai😅
Yaa, I got the reference. Wasn't Hastar son of Devi who was trapped inside, immortal and hungry?
If Hastar was fed, only then he gave gold. Something like that...
No ITV villain is that dumb 🤣 they know mataji is only for getting signatures on property papers 🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Yaa, I got the reference. Wasn't Hastar son of Devi who was trapped inside, immortal and hungry?
If Hastar was fed, only then he gave gold. Something like that...
Toh upwaas kyun?🤔
She wants a god that an ITV lead hasn't marked as their own,.personal problem solver😅
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I think my team lost interest. Aur ab toh khud bhi Gopi bante bante bore ho gayi hoon 😆
Aila 😆 Just wait till evening, after that everyone will be back to their original selves.
Is this a word play on Hotstar? 🤪