Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣 🤣 🤣
1 and a half day yoga lob = Former partner 🤪
This is true. Ghum being a part of it is true. Secretly watch and if not, then still a part of it. Actually Ghum has that pull. I will totally credit the team for that. 👍🏼
This is true. Ghum being a part of it is true. Secretly watch and if not, then still a part of it. Actually Ghum has that pull. I will totally credit the team for that. 👍🏼
Is it really the content though...that has the pull?
TRP audience have their own reasons for watching the show. But as far as the online audience is concerned, all are still watching for the actors - fans of Ayesha, Neil or SaiRat fans because they like NeilSha chemistry. Replace the actors...they will stop watching.
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Is it really the content though...that has the pull?
TRP audience have their own reasons for watching the show. But as far as the online audience is concerned, all are still watching for the actors - fans of Ayesha, Neil or SaiRat fans because they like NeilSha chemistry. Replace the actors...they will stop watching.
what attracts TV audience to the show woh I can’t be said. There is something called ‘sentiment analysis’. TV audience ka itna in-depth jaata hai ya nahi, no clue.
But I guess they rely on social media feedback and that’s where you are absolutely correct. The actors are the pull. - either positive or negative. But the actors are the pull
Wasn't it too kind to Ghum?
They have described previous YRKKH as toxic..but ghum gets "conflicting emotions"? Not fair 🤪
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Wasn't it too kind to Ghum?
They have described previous YRKKH as toxic..but ghum gets "conflicting emotions"? Not fair 🤪
I thought so too.
So far they are getting numbers hence this arrogance . I wish they bring the fourth lead . I am kind of done with Sairat . Fourth lead will bring freshness , balance the story to greater extent
A show can't last with 3 Leads in a love triangle they'd just repeat the same story again and again.....I don't understand why they would do this?
Or they should've just made it a finite series with an end date .....now they are just recycling the story but then what?
They need a fourth to complete the story or they need to kill someone off ...
