Are you calling me a druggie now? Wow 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you calling me a druggie now? Wow 🤢
well dear don’t underestimate the power of srk fans
😆
Trends don’t matter anymore, only box office does
Let’s see if it can perform at the box office
You bad at taking cues. U posted puke emoji so I asked u to get meds 😆 here 💉💊 u need them coz puking a lot causes dehydration!
Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa
You bad at taking cues. U posted puke emoji so I asked u to get meds 😆 here 💉💊 u need them coz puking a lot causes dehydration!
If you weren't so beautiful, I promise I would have reported your illegal and derogatory posts.
If Besharam Rang is soft p0rn then dry humping is the new penetrative sex.
Originally posted by: rolopolo
If you weren't so beautiful, I promise I would have reported your illegal and derogatory posts.
Shilpa raos voice is amazzzzzing... I really liked the song... And deepika looked so so damn sexy.... I'm a srk fan but honestly between shilpas voice and deepikas face, i didn't notice srk at all
https://youtu.be/ilw3MfjcRQY?si=4eMSr4RCcHtTeo0-
2