Originally posted by: allizzwell
Aise instalments mei darav math yaar🤣Ek saath milne wala jhatka better hai🤣
Nathu toh demand karke khud bhaag gaya chora😡
What do you "khud baag gaya"? 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: allizzwell
Aise instalments mei darav math yaar🤣Ek saath milne wala jhatka better hai🤣
Nathu toh demand karke khud bhaag gaya chora😡
What do you "khud baag gaya"? 😲
Happy Birthday To one of the talented Singers of IF 🥳

I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter. May all of your birthday wishes come true.
Originally posted by: YR5DPA4KC4JPX3QN
Thank you so much lil bro 🤗 I hope you're doing well, have not see you around lately, I miss your posts, I heard you are busy with exams? all the best!
Mai maje mein hu bhai 🤩🤩❤️
Ha abhi final exam hai 2 months mein to study kar raha hu
sure she can sing to you or dance lol 😂Originally posted by: 6G6AEMRIUFFWZZQN
Thank you so much Jess 🤗 and for your wonderful voice note/singing, that was really sweet of you.
LOL what have I done? this Anu Malik/Ajay Devgan joke is now stuck on me. 😆
I am singing to Jackie or she is singing to me? make her sing for me, Jess.

was busy with exams 😃or ab iF se dir rehne ko try Karti hoo 😂😂Originally posted by: 5OPOETKASGO7IRE6
Thank you so much Havaana 🤗 ❤️ where have you disappeared? aaj kal dikhayi nahi deti?
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
Happy birthday Saif Ali Khan!!!! 🎂💐🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
6