Lol yeh acha style hai bezatti karne ka lol😆🤣🤪 i can't man these people are next level🥳🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol yeh acha style hai bezatti karne ka lol😆🤣🤪 i can't man these people are next level🥳🤗
Didi in introduction 🤣 she has been officially transformed into a positive female lead of the show🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/starplus/status/1602586439245406209?s=21
Sad!!
I thought it was a promising show!
https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1602621391479926785?s=21
Jaan nikal rahi hai dhara ki? Let us know when she’s all gone🤣
Simran’s interview— chiku is same as her daughter then why not file an FIR against Shweta for child endangerment? 🤪Where’s your progressive show ka progressive soch???
Kya faltu bakwas hai!
ITA
Sitara ke pass aa gaya hain ?
I didn't knew that
&
Still PS wale weren't invited, nominated is a bad sign.
I thought it was with Sony ya Rangu
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmGft0PAd9U/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=
Originally posted by: Palak2812
ITA
Sitara ke pass aa gaya hain ?
I didn't knew that
&
Still PS wale weren't invited, nominated is a bad sign.
I thought it was with Sony ya Rangu
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmGft0PAd9U/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=
Ya don’t care about PS
But happy for Pakhi didi🤪😳😳🤣