Sanskari matlab? Do I sound like I'm singing a bhajan? ðŸ˜†

I take my words back baba😆You sound romantic sanskari...tharki nahi🤣

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Heisenberg17

Sanskari matlab? Do I sound like I'm singing a bhajan? ðŸ˜†

Yeh le...your birthday gift from my side😳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nNgbe6It-I

And the MOST awaited duet song is here....MAD🤣🤣I couldn't wait till tomorrow to practise and sing as I laughed so much and gala karaab ho gaya.... my mom thought I have got throat issues🤣🤣had so much fun listening to Heisu and singing it...🤣but had to control laughter so much..aila...Heisu khud hasa while singing his part🤣and sang only 1 stanza😆Enjoy🤣

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=59&recordingId=11540474101334186&share_type=copyLink

🤣

🤣 oh my gosh!! That was just so hilarious! ðŸ˜† 

Heisen you nailed that word "adorable" lol.. it must have been so difficult for you to pronounce it that way.. ðŸ˜† What are you! Kese nikaal lete ho ye awaaz! Hats off! It was so funny when you yourself ended up laughing.. ðŸ¤£

And Allu Allu Allu!! Tum toh behen kamaal hi ho!! You recorded it that soon and how did you manage to sing it so amazingly even after hearing Heisen laugh! Lol.. mere se toh sunne me hi hasi control nahi ho rahi thi how did you managed to sing so well! 

It was so much fun guys.. you guys rocked it! ðŸ¥³ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Charu21

🤣 oh my gosh!! That was just so hilarious! ðŸ˜† 

Heisen you nailed that word "adorable" lol.. it must have been so difficult for you to pronounce it that way.. ðŸ˜† What are you! Kese nikaal lete ho ye awaaz! Hats off! It was so funny when you yourself ended up laughing.. ðŸ¤£

And Allu Allu Allu!! Tum toh behen kamaal hi ho!! You recorded it that soon and how did you manage to sing it so amazingly even after hearing Heisen laugh! Lol.. mere se toh sunne me hi hasi control nahi ho rahi thi how did you managed to sing so well! 

It was so much fun guys.. you guys rocked it! ðŸ¥³ðŸ˜†

🤣When Heisu started the countdown itself I started laughing..but the moment he sang daaarling ðŸ¤£Mai lotphot ho gayi...my god..haven't laughed so much for a while🤣But actually he did a great job..

Hasstha nahi and song complete kartha ðŸ¤£Toh it would have sounded fabulous😆

Arrey I had to control so much ya...I was smiling tho😆

Originally posted by allizzwell

And the MOST awaited duet song is here....MAD🤣🤣I couldn't wait till tomorrow to practise and sing as I laughed so much and gala karaab ho gaya.... my mom thought I have got throat issues🤣🤣had so much fun listening to Heisu and singing it...🤣but had to control laughter so much..aila...Heisu khud hasa while singing his part🤣and sang only 1 stanza😆Enjoy🤣

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=59&recordingId=11540474101334186&share_type=copyLink

🤣

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Oh my god. It's like this song was meant to be sang by you guys ðŸ˜†!!!!!! Heisen you literally sound like Anu. It's crazy. I thought it was the original playing at first and you laughing in the middle🤣 

and Allu I was dying...I don't know how you still managed to sing this well LMAO HAHAHAHAH IM GONNA LISTEN AGAIN. Myyyyy adoraaableeee darlingggggg ðŸ˜³

🤣When Heisu started the countdown itself I started laughing..but the moment he sang daaarling ðŸ¤£Mai lotphot ho gayi...my god..haven't laughed so much for a while🤣But actually he did a great job..

Hasstha nahi and song complete kartha ðŸ¤£Toh it would have sounded fabulous😆

Arrey I had to control so much ya...I was smiling tho😆

Hahaha I had heard this song just last night so that I know what to expect.. lol.. this was beyond my expectations ðŸ¤£

Yaar ye Nathu ko koi online utha laao, he needs to hear this one asap!😆

Arre mujhe toh hasne wale part ki bajeh se aur bhi maza aa gaya.. that made it even more funny.. 

It was amazing.. mazaa aa gaya.. still can't stop laughing ðŸ˜†

#InviteAndEarn

🤣

I'm speechless ðŸ˜† don't know what to say ðŸ˜†

On one hand there is Heisu trying all sorts of vocal gymnastics and on the other hand there's Allu trying to sing so seriously. ðŸ¤£

That Adorable was so adorable ðŸ¤£

This was the most fun song to listen in a while ðŸ˜†

Aag laga di aag lagi aag laga di ðŸ¤£

This was fun, but can't do Anu Malik's voice often, cause you'll eventually end up ruining your voice. ðŸ¤£

But Allu, you are a surprise package or what, you actually channelled in Alisha's singing style ðŸ˜² from Asha/Lata to Alisha,I loved the way you sang "Daarling" ðŸ˜† you are brilliant when it comes to expressions, I'm now 1000% confident that you could pull off a tharki song with ease. ðŸ˜ˆ

Indian Idol Anu Malik GIF - Indian Idol Anu Malik Aaiye - Discover & Share  GIFs