Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy Birthday, IF ❤🥂

It's already 19 years since the magic first began and I feel so proud to be a member of this site as it continues to grow and evolve 9 and 3 quarters each and every day.

My journey on IF began about 6.5 years ago when I stumbled upon this site searching for a fanfiction on a show I was following at that time, and since then stuck around making friends, participating on various activities, writing and discussing.

IF has easily become one of my favorites places on the internet, and I thank and congratulate Vijay and his team for making IF possible. A hearty congratulations and lots of good wishes for the future! 🥳

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

The thread looks fantastic!

Bee222 thumbnail

Happy 19+ years, IF 🥳

I found IF around 7 years back, searching fanfics for a show that I just couldn't get enough of. I was so shy then, not very comfortable talking to people 😆 but I loved the discussions happening here, and the overall vibe of the forum was so fun and happy and creative, that I couldn't help but join in 

Over the years I've let go of practically all my social media accounts, but IF is like a safe space that I hold close to my heart. I take breaks from it, sometimes longer than the rest, but I know I will always come back to it ❤️

I've made such good friends here... so many fun and beautiful memories  I will always cherish them with a smile ❤️

Thank you for being here, IF 🤗 I hope you achieve many more milestones in the future!

NINALOGY thumbnail

Happy Birthday IF 🥳🥳🥳

I have been here since 7 years, and it was an memorable journey for me. 

Wanna wish more success 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Congrats to the tech team, Vijay and the GMs on 19 long years✨. Here's to more such years of success and prosperity 😍🥰

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Man what a use of Harry Potter. 🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Congrats to the tech team, Vijay and the GMs on 19 long years✨. Here's to more such years of success and prosperity 😍🥰

Congrats to me too for surviving for so long. I practically grew up here🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Congrats to me too for surviving for so long. I practically grew up here🤣

Paal poske bada kiya hai IF ne aapko😭😭😭

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Paal poske bada kiya hai IF ne aapko😭😭😭

long live dadi amma 😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail